Bee Hive Cake Design
Now available with Spanish subtitles.
This class is suitable for a complete beginner and professional who wants to learn new techniques.
All the ingredients and tools are widely available in any Country.
Beautiful videography from 4 camera angles so you can see it all like you are next to me.
Numerous techniques including how to ganache a cake - easy and simple method to create super sharp edges.
This is the most loved cake design out of all I've ever made.
We will be working on a real Signature Russian Honey cake and will learn how to cover a very soft filling and texture with a stable, easy to make but tasty ganache.
The cake in this tutorial has 30 thin layers and a whipped cream!
This ganache is perfect for a high humidity and is number one for all my tall cake designs even if I used soft whipped cream, jelliy, fresh fruit or compote fillings.
Several lessons to cover:
- How to stabilize your filling and the cake
- How to make super easy and stable ganache
- How to ganache a round cake ensuring sharp edges
- How to make aged stone cake surface using fondant
- Covering your cake with fondant
- How to create sugar crystals and golden features
- How to make honey comb texture and honey bees
- Russian Honey Cake recipe