Bee Hive Cake Design
Now available with Spanish subtitles.
This class is suitable for a complete beginner and professional who wants to learn new techniques.
All the ingredients and tools are widely available in any Country.
Beautiful videography from 4 camera angles so you can see it all like you are next to me.
Numerous techniques including how to ganache a cake - easy and simple method to create super sharp edges.
This is the most loved cake design out of all I've ever made.
You will have an unlimited access to your class starting from the 28th of May.
We will be working on a real Signature Russian Honey cake and will learn how to cover a very soft filling and texture with a stable, easy to make but tasty ganache.
The cake in this tutorial has 30 thin layers and a whipped cream!
This ganache is perfect for a high humidity and is number one for all my tall cake designs even if I used soft whipped cream, jelliy, fresh fruit or compote fillings.
Several lessons to cover:
- How to stabilize your filling and the cake
- How to make super easy and stable ganache
- How to ganache a round cake ensuring sharp edges
- How to make aged stone cake surface using fondant
- Covering your cake with fondant
- How to create sugar crystals and golden features
- How to make honey comb texture and honey bees
- Russian Honey Cake recipe